First, I thought I should post a picture of the first mitt with the point turned back and a photo of the other side of the mitt:
And a pic of the palm side:
Plus, I have been hard at work on the second mitt. I finished the knit hem last night and started working the arm shaping. The hem is one of the most time-consuming parts, so hopefully I will pick up speed now that I am done with that.
Here you can see the provisional cast on I used (the black yarn):
Then I knit a purl row, so that I could turn under the hem:
After that I undid the provisional cast on and transfered the live stitches to another set of dpns:
Then I folded the work in half, wrong sides together, and knit the two sets of live stitches together: