Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter

Although I don't read the books (scandalous, I know!), Mike is a rabid fan of both the books and the movies. So I've been to a bunch of Harry Potter events over the years as company for him. This of course meant that we went to a book release party on Friday night. And by book release party, I mean the Hogwarts Square hullabaloo in Harvard Square. All three major bookstores in the area ran events, plus they had live music from Harry and the Potters, Draco and the Malfoys, and The Hungarian Horntails in Harvard Yard. It was really packed, and everyone was very much in the mood. Mike and I dressed up, too, but our costumes were rather last minute. We just pulled out whatever we had in the closet that seemed to work. Regardless, it was a great time!







No comments:

Post a Comment